Windshield Repair You Can Trust
Fast, Easy, Mobile - Your Location Is Our Destination!
Great customer service and very efficient. Mr. Johns is professional and just a great down to earth guy. I would definitely use again if needed!
- Shelley Rowell, Google.com
When your vehicle’s windshield encounters damages, a windshield repair can sometimes offer the best solution. Our professional auto glass technicians keep further damage from spreading and restore clarity and safety to your windshield to give you a greater peace of mind.
What does a Windshield Repair look like?
Our Auto Glass Technicians will:
- Inspect the damage on your windshield and determine if a repair is right for you
- Remove any debris or moisture out of the crack or chip
- Inject a specially designed resin to fill the crack
- Seal the damaged area and harden the resin with an ultraviolet light
- Remove any excess resin to ensure a flat and flush surface.
- Back all services with a lifetime warranty none transferable
- Inform the customer of our 85% clarity guarantee or pay nothing
Often times, newer cars or trucks the windshield may not be available to the public. This costly maneuver by the big guys will require the customer by directly from the automobile dealership at a premium price. Consider repairing the glass part and get a lifetime warranty with a clarity guarantee.
Everyone wins when you repair it’s a cost effective environmentally sound decision. Only replace your windshield if necessary.
Driving with a damaged windshield is dangerous.
Preventing Further Windshield Damage
A small chip or crack can quickly grow into a big problem. Getting it fixed as soon as possible is very important. If the problem is too large, you may need to replace the entire windshield.
More Cost Effective & Environmentally Sound
Replacing a windshield can be costly, particularly when the correct auto glass is difficult to acquire. If possible, auto glass repair will save you money and will reduce the environmental impact that recycling auto glass entails.
A cracked windshield compromises the structural integrity of your vehicle. Allowing a crack or chip to go unrepaired can potentially put you and your passengers at risk for injury in the event of a car accident or something causing the glass to shatter.
How do I know I need auto glass repair?
You need to address any damage to your windshield as soon as possible. But how do you know if you need auto glass repair /or/ replacement?
If you answer yes to the following questions, you many need a repair.
- Is the chip/break less than the size of a quarter?
- Is the crack under three inches?
- Is the chip/crack above or below your line of vision?
- Is your damage near the edge of the windshield?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, your windshield may be repairable. Give our shop a call for a free estimate and ask about same day service.
Call (972)-366-6908 to make an appointment for onsite service.